Any word on Juno coming to New Jersey?

CO Rideshare

Dec 5, 2018
I heard though the grapevine that Juno is expanding from New York to New Jersey. Can anybody here validate these? I know the NJ driver pool is very closely watching the expansion and pretty excited for them to break into that market

Austin Bob

Dec 15, 2018
What City & State do you work in?
San Antonio
I think they're really struggling just to keep their heads above water in NYC. A few years ago they were dishing out some big talk about expanding to a lot of different cities. Then they were bought out by Gett and all that talk has stopped. So, if I had to guess - I'd say Juno probably isn't coming to New Jersey anytime soon.

bhelling

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 23, 2018
I think they're really struggling just to keep their heads above water in NYC. A few years ago they were dishing out some big talk about expanding to a lot of different cities. Then they were bought out by Gett and all that talk has stopped. So, if I had to guess - I'd say Juno probably isn't coming to New Jersey anytime soon.
This seems to be the going trend, at least from what I've read on other forums and Facebook rideshare driver groups