Come check out the truth about TRYP

702Gigguy

Live your life, like it’s a priceless gift
Jun 2, 2019
What City & State do you work in?
Las Vegas,NV
Hello to all ride share professionals. I’d like to provide some upto date and accurate information about TRYP Rides, so everyone can have an informed opinion and not continue to spread misinformation and lies.

First off TRYP Rides is not a scam, it has just taken much longer to prepare aspects of the company for a proper launch.
We are happy to announce that we have released our drivers and riders apps for both android and iPhone. They are available in the google play store and App Store.

We are now almost ready to have our Full official launch into our first markets in the U.S.

I have provided a link to our company website for all to gather accurate and honest information about us. I will also leave myself available to anyone who continues to have additional unanswered questions after utilizing the site link I’ve provided.

Reactions: MidnightMuffin

McCrank

Jan 5, 2019
Austin, Texas
New York, NY
Sorry, I don't mean to be a crank... but... is this the app you're talking about we should get? The one that's rated 2.4 stars? And just because they have an app doesn't mean they have any customers. How many passenger tryps have you driven so far?

702Gigguy

Jun 2, 2019
Las Vegas,NV
First thing is your attachment isn’t viewable.
They haven’t launched in their first market yet, so I haven’t done any rides for them yet. So, the 2.4 star rating that you’re referencing isn’t a valid basis for judging the app yet. I’m also curious how is it that you know if they have customers and how many for that matter(Please state your fact source)?

702Gigguy

Jun 2, 2019
Las Vegas,NV
I just double checked the ratings, they are currently at 4.6+ for all of them. Please check your data before posting more misleading information.

702Gigguy

Jun 2, 2019
Las Vegas,NV
264DC342-9D71-41DF-AB3B-E877B4947FD7.pngD0555F79-E023-4ECC-BAB2-D64F545556D5.pngFBC8213E-7A5C-4169-AEE4-59F4D6352E78.pngBFA1133F-AB41-4BEF-8653-23DD6E24246E.png
Actually it’s 4.3 now on the lowest ratings. Still a far cry from the bad info you tried to spread

702Gigguy

Jun 2, 2019
Las Vegas,NV
I just saw you posted pics of information from the wrong company lol
I’m sure it could happen to anyone😉😬

McCrank

Jan 5, 2019
Austin, Texas
New York, NY
Hmm... so is there another rideshare company also called TrYp?

Could you provide a link please to those reviews?

702Gigguy

Jun 2, 2019
Las Vegas,NV
Can’t say for sure on information I don’t know.

The other 2 are in the App Store, just search Tryp rides and make sure it’s the correct blue logo

McCrank

Jan 5, 2019
Austin, Texas
New York, NY
Ah, okay. Thanks for sending those links. Tryp ought to do something about that other Tryp - that's gonna mess you guys up!

Sorry to say though - even though the ratings are higher than on what I found - I don't find the reviews believable. I know Tryp has thousands of fans across the country and drivers who have signed up. And I know MLM people are so gung-ho that they'll do anything to help them get recruits.

I'm seeing a bunch of 5-star reviews where the guys actually give their signup code! So those reviews are naturally biased and can't be believed. Take those out of the mix and the 4.3 goes a little lower. Then you have ones that are obviously from other signed-up drivers who want to help make Tryp look good so others will sign up and they'll get more trips. Those say simple things like "good for customers and drivers". That's not the kind of review a real person would leave - and they give it 5 stars. So, I believe that's where that 4+ rating came from.

This guy leaves a raving review telling us what a winning formula Tryp has - for drivers and riders! Then he says, KEEP all of it - not just half of it. The problem is - he's speaking hypothetically - because he HAS NEVER TAKEN A SINGLE TRYP TRIP!

I'm also seeing a TON of 1-star reviews. And several of them are from people who have signed up as drivers and feel they've already been exploited. Look what this one guy says:

App does not open. I was an influencer for tryp and recruited 88 riders since Dec but in May after sending 3rd inquiry as to why my recruits were not showing up I was sent an email by Art the head of tech support saying he could see I was not happy with tryp and would send me a refund which I explained I did not want but was sent one anyway. my influencer status was removed and all recruits transferred to my sponsor so I was ripped off and have been ignored ever since by CE0, Art & management.

So first, they steal the 88 riders he recruited and delete his accounts. Why? Because, like the cult they are - he expressed dissatisfaction, so like all cults - they dismissed him. One thing cults will not tolerate is the expression of dissatisfaction or dissent.

More 1-star reviews reveal the reality that the app is full of bugs. Tyler says:

Logged in n for the first time ever after being invited by two strangers knocking in uber driver windows. The app already has a picture of someone who isn't me and says I've competed 130 trips and been active 4 months. Never used the app before and now I'm certain it's a scam.

And how do we know none of these reviewers have ever driven a single trip with Tryp? Because only 500 people have downloaded the dryver app!

And how do we know there are NO CUSTOMERS... because only 100 people have installed the rider app! SO, GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THOSE COMMISSION-FREE TRYPS!!

The bottom line is - if you take out all the 5-star reviews where people are simply expressing their hopes and dreams for the future - rather than sharing with us their actual real-life experience - then all you're left with is 1-star reviews!

702Gigguy

Jun 2, 2019
Las Vegas,NV
Not really Austin, it’s not like I have time to live on this forum. Since you seem to be a “gotcha kind of guy”, I’m just gonna go back to addressing the real poster

702Gigguy

Jun 2, 2019
Las Vegas,NV
McCrank, I’m not sure why you’re putting so much stock into the rating of the app that was just released like a less then a week ago. Of course it’ll take some time of being used to create true personal experience reviews. So, I suggest you continue your research into other facets of the company. I’m also curious if you’re genuinely interested in the company or just one of those folks who enjoy trying to tear things apart to make yourself feel important and powerful. I hope you’re not that kind of person. If you have other questions or concerns that aren’t located on the info page I provided, Id be happy to continue our discussion.

Austin Bob

Dec 15, 2018
San Antonio
Oops... sorry about that! I'll try to keep it civil.

In the meantime, your ratings are slipping. Remember when you said this yesterday:
they are currently at 4.6+ for all of them.
Well, now on Google Play both apps are 4.2. And I believe it was 4.3 yesterday when you were claiming it was 4.6.

I'd say the more reviews they get they more they'll go down. They're in a free fall towards 3.0.

702Gigguy

Jun 2, 2019
Las Vegas,NV
I’m not really worried about the rating, as the apps will keep getting better with more fine tuning and added features. Plus, I actually expect a whole bunch of haters and Uber/Lyft corporate people to post negative feedback to sling as much mud as they can to deter folks from giving Tryp a fair shake. As if those ride share giants need any help with looking bad to the public and drivers. Austin, you’re absolutely entitled to voice your opinion. Though I would suggest you temper your comments with some wisdom and wisdom takes time😉

Joebob

Jun 24, 2019
Nashville, Tennessee
Thought I would chime in. I have been watching this Company and the founders since the end of last year and I think they have proven to me that they are working hard to make a good company. I have Approx. 8000 total rides with U and L. I like TRYPs vision and the way the Company model is set up. I like the MlM model for buisness more than any other. MLM,s are custom built for intrepeurers, people that do not want to be an employee. I pay approx 600 Dollars a month to drive Rideshare each month( Low side estimate ), Drivers don't think about how much they pay out of each paycheck to UBER an LYFT, You can find this information in your apps, its not gonna be easy but its all there. I will Gladly pay TRYP 200 bucks a month to drive Full time. All the riders in heavy saturation areas that would have to pay big with U&L will always try tryp 1st, No surge pricing, Preferred driver, Rewards and more. I paid 400 dollars to sign up for everything with TRYP. The monthly fee does not start until company starts in our area. The Company success is up to the Drivers/ Independent influencers much more than than the company Admin. I have been in almost daily contact via email about issues with the rider App, it would not download sometimes ect. , they are doing updates and bug fixes as we speak. The staff has been very receptive. Do I think this mlm will match the levels of Amway, Avon, Herbalife ect., ect.,. I think the potential to far excede these companies. Rideshare is our product and its just getting bigger. Yep, its a risk and and I am not fully convinced that TRYP will make it. I might lose 400 dollars and a bit more for some advertising, so what, its worth the risk to be one of the first in this company. If things start to crap out, Ill be right back here to update.

Reactions: 702Gigguy

McCrank

Jan 5, 2019
Austin, Texas
New York, NY
No surge pricing, Preferred driver, Rewards and more.
Actually, all of those things are just a dream. None of them exist right now.
I paid 400 dollars to sign up for everything with TRYP.
I'm sorry to say but I have a very strong feeling that what's going to happen is they will eventually never open in your city. But they won't make an announcement about it - they'll just keep stringing everybody along and telling you, yeah, yeah, we're gonna open there soon, it's right around the corner. When you finally realize it's not going to happen and decide you'd like to try to get your money back, they'll be gone and so will your money.

I'm curious, what is their refund policy? And how will you know when they've broken their promise to open in your city? Did they give a deadline date? If not, they can just keep saying they're going to open soon and then never open. Without a deadline, you'll never have anyway to complain to them.

If you wanted your money back right now, what do you think the chances are they'd give it to u? I'd say less than ZERO.
The Company success is up to the Drivers/ Independent influencers much more than than the company Admin.
Yeah, well try to get that done without a properly working app. And try getting an app from the drivers and influencers! Not gonna happen without some company Admin. And if it were really up to the drivers much more than the company, then why did you pay your money to the company? Why not give it to a fellow driver?
I have been in almost daily contact via email about issues with the rider App, it would not download sometimes ect. , they are doing updates and bug fixes as we speak.
Well, I'm glad you're happy with their story. I can tell you there are many drivers who are royally pissed off right now about their money, which they are starting to realize they're never going to see again. There are some bitter complaints on some of the fb pages.
And by the way they've been saying they were doing updates and fixes for more than a year. Really, how long should this take? They're a bunch of incompetent bozos as far as I'm concerned. What is so hard about putting out a simple rideshare app?

McCrank

Jan 5, 2019
Austin, Texas
New York, NY
Plus, I actually expect a whole bunch of haters and Uber/Lyft corporate people to post negative feedback to sling as much mud as they can to deter folks from giving Tryp a fair shake.
Typical response from a cult member. Anyone who disagrees must be a member of a hated group.

702Gigguy

Jun 2, 2019
Las Vegas,NV
McCrank, you’re a funny guy or at least you think you are😉
Never in that reposted statement did I say all negative reviews would be from hater groups. It’s only logical that there will be folks from the major players in the ride share space who’ll see a new company as a threat to their work force and rider base. Naturally will take measures to slow or stop any progression that is made.
I think we’ve strayed from the initial intent of this posting. I’m not here to spend a lot of my time and energy trying to convince some nay sayer/s. This is to provide people with access to accurate information on this company and let them come to their own conclusions based on their own research and due diligence. I appreciate that you’ve taken such a strong interest in making a negative case from your point of view, but that’s exactly what it is “your point of view”.
I’m sure even after the first markets open up, individuals like yourself will still have more negative comments to make. It kind of saddens me to see that people chose to wallow in negativity.