Come check out the truth about TRYP

McCrank

Jan 5, 2019
Austin, Texas
What City & State do you work in?
New York, NY
Ah come on, I'm not wallowing in negativity... I'm wallowing in reality. As far as my point of view being my point of view... you're certainly right about that. But your point of view is just your point of view as well. Plus, you have something to sell and gain if people believe you. I don't. I'm only hoping to help a few guys stop from losing money by sending it down a never-ending rabbit hole.

It’s only logical that there will be folks from the major players in the ride share space who’ll see a new company as a threat to their work force and rider base. Naturally will take measures to slow or stop any progression that is made.
I have a pretty strong gut feeling that NO ONE at Uber or Lyft even cares that Tryp exists. I don't think they feel threatened in the least! But, I don't know why you would post those comments here because nobody here that I know of works for Uber or Lyft. I certainly don't. You can see my other posts in other threads for criticisms of them.

Anyway, I really do hope you don't lose any money, but from a whole lifetime of experience with companies like this, I don't see how it will be possible not to.

And by the way, my negativity towards Tryp didn't originate with me. I got it from reading a TON of posts in the various Tryp facebook groups. I see guys there complaining all the time. People who are getting no response from support. People who got deactivated because they merely complained. Oh and they didn't get their money back either. And you know what they were complaining about? They couldn't get into their influencer dashboard. Well, they surely had a right to complain about that, I would say. But they just lost their $400 because they dared to complain that they weren't able to access the product THEY HAD PAID FOR! That's the kind of company you're dealing with.

I wish you all the best, but I KNOW you'd be a lot better off in the end if you listened to me.

702Gigguy

Live your life, like it’s a priceless gift
Jun 2, 2019
Las Vegas,NV
I don’t discount that you may have read many negative remarks/stories wherever you found them. What did you do to vet the information that you found? What kind of credibility do these sources have? I would even give you that some of these have some truth to them, but what have you done to differentiate between the stories and the facts? I won’t try to convince you that this company will succeed, when it comes to fruition that’ll be all the convincing that’ll be needed. Will keep you folks posted👍🏽

Joebob

Jun 24, 2019
Nashville, Tennessee
McCrank ,Why would I want my Money back?. Its a risk, ever took one??. I knew its was risk going in. A 400 dollar risk is not worth continued debate to me. We'll see. By the way . TRYP speaks of 3 driver plans. You can choose one for 79 bucks a month if you just wanna drive a small amount. Like I said low risk. Calm down a little!!

Joebob

Jun 24, 2019
Nashville, Tennessee
Update, I mentioned earlier that TRYP'S iphone app would not download properly, I had sent several e-mails to this effect. They had a recent update and the app seems much quicker/easier to load. ALL apps are now downloading properly and are appearing in my records on my rider list. I will continue to sign up more riders to make sure its good . I have had no problems with the driver app downloading on both platforms. McCrank, you need a injection of ultra/positive forcefield stuff man!, If I turn out to be wrong about this Tryp thing?, eaten crow before, but probably not this time.

• Haha
Reactions: McCrank

McCrank

Jan 5, 2019
Austin, Texas
New York, NY
Why would I want my Money back?
Okay, well maybe you're the only person in the world who doesn't mind losing $400. I would guess though that most others care. Is that going to be your pitch to new prospective but skeptical drivers? "And hey, who cares if you lose the $400!? It's just money!"

Well, good luck with that.

702Gigguy

Jun 2, 2019
Las Vegas,NV
Here it is guys and gals! Our official Grand opening for Tryp Rides. Now there’s no excuse for anyone who wants or is already driving ride share to not give Tryp a try. No risk to try it out! If you don’t like it at the end of the ten days, just cancel and no harm no foul.
I’m here to assist anyone with moving forward with your new Tryp career🤙🏽😎

Mr. Gig

Dec 6, 2018
Well it's good to see it looks like they're finally about ready to roll out in city! Please let us know how it goes. Are you in Miami by any chance? I wonder how they chose Miami as the first city?

Anyway, it's great for you guys now, but the people you recruit, how are they going to recruit anybody? And that's a requirement, right? They have to continually be recruiting new drivers? But once the first drivers get on the road and they've all recruited a couple of people, seems like they will have recruited pretty much everybody who's interested. So how are those under them going to keep recruiting? And those under them, even harder.

I have a weird feeling that guys are going to be so enthusiastic about the potential to make money by recruiting people that they're going to forget to actually drive! And if they put too many hours in driving, they won't be able to recruit. I wonder how they're going to balance that?

702Gigguy

Jun 2, 2019
Las Vegas,NV
Hi Mr. Gig,

I’ll be keeping everyone watching my post upto date on how things are going with the initial market launch, as well as the markets that follow this one.
Sorry, I am not in Miami. I’m actually in Vegas, where the corporate office is located. As far as how the first city was chosen, first and foremost the airports and city paperwork needed to be already approved and then it’s probably just a matter of having enough drivers and riders in those markets.

To summarize your second paragraph questions, No it’s not a requirement to recruit anyone to be a driver for TRYP.

Lastly everyone can chose one or all of the options that Tryp offers. You can be a driver or you can be a influencer (business builder/recruiter) or you can be both if that’s the involvement and commitment that you want with the company. As far as balance, that’s a personal level matter(since you’re your own boss). You can do what works best for you and you won’t get pressured about your decisions by the company.

This company has so much potential to be a leader in this industry. Nothing is for sure, but I do have high hopes for its success and the success for the drivers that work with it.

Reactions: Mr. Gig

RichardLWitt

Jun 18, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I've tried to read through as much as time allows. I certainly appreciate anyone trying to move the personal transportation to the next level. I attribute most of my business thoughts to "old school indoctrination" I guess? $400 to be an "influencer" then $199 a month to "work" for someone else. I'm not certain. Sent all my #'s to a good # person, I'll let then show which way is the best to make money. All about great new ideas. Hope upon hope this is one of them.

702Gigguy

Jun 2, 2019
Las Vegas,NV
Greeting Richard, it’s nice to see some new players chiming in on the conversation. Though, I’d like to be sure you’re not being misinformed about actual facts concerning Tryp.
First thing, it doesn’t cost $400 to be an influencer with Tryp(Rather $149/Annually...Big difference and not sure where you pulled that information from).
Secondly, you are correct that there is a monthly fee to utilize the technology and support platform as a driver. Though I’d like to be sure you know that there are 3 options available to choose from in the driver category. 1BD49E8E-67C6-4794-9385-666F00911AAC.jpeg
This gives the flexibility to fit your driving frequency, unlike a one size (doesn’t fit all approach like Uber/Lyft)

Last thing I’ll comment on from your post is, you absolutely don’t work for Tryp(or as you phrased it “someone else”). You truly are an independent business owner who is utilizing the tech and support of the Tryp company.

Hope you’ll have a clearer picture of what the company is and what the platform is offering. If you still need even more details, please contact me directly and I’ll be happy to assist you. Have a blessed day🤙🏽

gigabYte

Dec 7, 2018
Long Island, NY
Should anyone be concerned about the criminal background of Tryp's CEO and founder?

And I think I agree with what @RichardLWitt was saying, although I'm not quite sure if he meant it this way. But yeah, I NEVER pay to work for someone. When you work for someone - they should pay you. You should never have to pay them.

In traditional sales jobs, which is what a Tryp influencer is... a salesman... you go to work for the company and they pay you a commission on each of your sales. They NEVER charge you to work for them. And certainly, I would never pay an unknown, unproven startup to work for them. Especially when their founder is a PROVEN fraud and con man. That's just foolishness.

Joebob

Jun 24, 2019
Nashville, Tennessee
Wow, Tryp launches August 17 in Ft. Lauderdale . Still got a bunch of people that have no idea what Tryp's policies are. As a full time uber driver I pay them 3 to 4 times each month what I will pay tryp to drive for them. Uber/lyft takes huge cuts out of each ride, Did you not realize this? I contact Tryp staff on a regular basis about glitches/ fixes ect. that we need to address and they aways answer back, and so far have fixed the problems. Have any of you Complainers contacted the company ? I bet not. I signed up as influencer/ Driver 2 months ago, and unlike a lot of trolls on this forum, I contacted the company , almost on a daily basis, to ask serious Questions about the viability of tryp. If you are a rideshare driver, tryp is far and beyond your best way to earn a good wage. I would not sign up anybody from this forum to be on my team. To many Losers!, Multi-level marketing companies are built by the Drivers in this company, If you want to be a employee and want to be treated like an employee, don't sign up for tryp. If you want your own business, If you understand that you will be successful based on YOUR hard work, then you have a good chance. Tickets are 15 bucks a peice if you want to attend the big convention/ launch. I won't be selling any tickets here.

gigabYte

Dec 7, 2018
Long Island, NY
I contact Tryp staff on a regular basis about glitches/ fixes ect.
Wow... that sounds like A LOT of glitches!

If you are a rideshare driver, tryp is far and beyond your best way to earn a good wage.
Yeah, except for one little problem. They don't exist. Apparently they'll be in one market by August. So what are the other 99% of drivers around the country supposed to do? Hey! I know... let's ALL move to Ft. Lauderdale!!

I would not sign up anybody from this forum to be on my team.
And from what I know about the people on this forum, I doubt any of them are dumb enough to sign up.

Multi-level marketing companies are built by the Drivers in this company
MLMs are scams.

If you want to be a employee and want to be treated like an employee, don't sign up for tryp. If you want your own business,
Hmmm... let me see... where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, I remember! Uber said we were PARTNERS, not employees. And that as independent contractors it was our own business! Sounds familiar.

Tickets are 15 bucks a peice if you want to attend the big convention/ launch.
Wow... they charge the WORKERS to attend the launch party! You know, I think when you work for a company, they should pay you - not the other way around.

I won't be selling any tickets here.
GOOD!

Reactions: Austin Bob

702Gigguy

Jun 2, 2019
Las Vegas,NV
Wow... that sounds like A LOT of glitches!
For the Unknowledgeable, that’s called product development. Every successful company does it.

Yeah, except for one little problem. They don't exist. Apparently they'll be in one market by August. So what are the other 99% of drivers around the country supposed to do? Hey! I know... let's ALL move to Ft. Lauderdale!!
It’s still funny that you say they don’t exist, when there’s a corporate office in Vegas, multiple apps out and bunch of cities and airports with approved permitting. Man you sound so ignorant, it would be foolish for a company to open all over the US at the same time. Lock down it’s first market, be sure it’s running well and then expand into other markets. That’s what smart businesses do.
Hmmm... let me see... where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, I remember! Uber said we were PARTNERS, not employees. And that as independent contractors it was our own business! Sounds familiar.
You’ve made a big mistake here, Tryp is definitely set up to support its drivers and riders. Not stand in the way and try and manipulate them like UBER/LYFT.
Wow... they charge the WORKERS to attend the launch party! You know, I think when you work for a company, they should pay you - not the other way around.
Once again, you still can’t wrap your head around the fact that the drivers aren’t working for Tryp. They truly are independent contractors. So, charging a small fee to cover some of the expenses is justified for all of the festivities that will be at the Grand opening launch. One last thing, you don’t need to be a driver to attend this event.

Joebob

Jun 24, 2019
Nashville, Tennessee
Like I said , LOSERS! Bet you losers will soon be in line to sign up, I'll be back after August Launch to rub it in !

Austin Bob

Dec 15, 2018
San Antonio
LOSERS! Bet you losers will soon be in line to sign up,
Oh yeah, we're all rushing to sign up! The sad thing is - the people here are just trying to warn you. Not because we don't like you but because we don't want to see any among our driver ranks get taken by a SCAM, which you will find out sooner or later this surely is.

Austin Bob

Dec 15, 2018
San Antonio
Once again, you still can’t wrap your head around the fact that the drivers aren’t working for Tryp. They truly are independent contractors. So, charging a small fee to cover some of the expenses is justified for all of the festivities that will be at the Grand opening launch. One last thing, you don’t need to be a driver to attend this event.
No, I can wrap my head around it alright. The thing is - this isn't the first MLM I've ever seen in my life. But apparently for you, it's your first. So good luck!

I just know I'm not gonna pay a fee for something they don't have - and that's customers and rides.

Joebob

Jun 24, 2019
Nashville, Tennessee
Oh no! Tryp Launched. Driver sign ups got close to 250 per hour and they are now online and doing buisness in Flordia. Its ok, you losers got to have a forum to spread your hate around. Please don't sign up and pollute our community,