How to Contact Wag Walking Support

gigabYte

Dec 7, 2018
What City & State do you work in?
Long Island, NY
If you need to contact Wag Walking support, I thought I'd put the information here for you - since they don't make it super clear on their site how to do it.

Their phone number for live support is 323-894-7981. And you can send their support a text message from this page.

If you want to become a Wag walker, this is the page where you can start your application.

Reactions: Austin Bob

CO Rideshare

Dec 5, 2018
I like the simplicity of the customer support page. A lot of other companies like Uber and Lyft make getting support somewhat difficult and hard to discern between driver and rider support. Glad to see they've taken simplicity into account. I'm sure this helps their customer service reps at the end of the day

Reactions: Austin Bob

Austin Bob

Dec 15, 2018
San Antonio
A lot of other companies like Uber and Lyft make getting support somewhat difficult and hard to discern between driver and rider support.
Yeah, that's right! They make it so hard. And so unnecessarily hard. When I first started with Uber, there was an email address - and it was unique to each city. Like [email protected] for NY drivers. Or [email protected] for California drivers. It gave you the feeling the messages were going to someone local who knew your market and would understand your questions.

But it is nice to see some companies doing it the right way and making it very simple.

bhelling

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 23, 2018
Yeah, that's right! They make it so hard. And so unnecessarily hard. When I first started with Uber, there was an email address - and it was unique to each city. Like [email protected] for NY drivers. Or [email protected] for California drivers. It gave you the feeling the messages were going to someone local who knew your market and would understand your questions.

But it is nice to see some companies doing it the right way and making it very simple.
I was so mad when they took the local email addresses away. But it does make sense as they expanded to millions of drivers across the world. If they had localized email addresses for every city, state, or country, it'd be very hard to keep track of things. Eventually, the system would fall apart and the reliable support would cave

Graham

Feb 4, 2019
Glendale AZ
You know, I always wondered what the appeal of getting someone else to walk your dog was; it seemed so lazy!

Then I moved to a place where it snows in the winter....how quickly my opinion changed XD