Make money by becoming a Booking.com affiliate

bhelling

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 23, 2018
Do you like to travel, have a successful Instagram page, or have experience building and growing affiliate websites? Then check out Booking.com's affiliate program.

Affiliates who sign up to promote bookings through Booking.com get paid a portion of the sale. If you do it correctly, especially if you drive a high amount of volume through your affiliate link, you stand to make a decent amount of money.

Booking.com affiliate tiers

The commission structure is pretty favorable, paying out a higher percentage of each sale the more sales you refer. Here's a breakdown of what affiliates can expect to make through the program:

Booking.com - Affiliate Tiers.png

Image source: https://onemorecupof-coffee.com/booking-com-affiliate-program-review/

There's so much more I can cover about this program, but for time's sake I'll leave it at what I covered above. Go check it out, you could be leaving money on the table

Reactions: Mr. Gig

Jon York

Nov 30, 2018
What City & State do you work in?
New York City
That looks like a pretty decent program. People should just be aware that they're paying you the 25% or whatever commission - not on the total of the booking but on their fee of the booking. So if they book a $100 reservation, you're not going to get $25. You're going to get something more like $3.75 which is 25% of their 15% fee.

Graham

Feb 4, 2019
What City & State do you work in?
Glendale AZ
This does seem like a pretty decent program. Thanks for letting us know about it; may sign up myself!

Reactions: Jules