The best dash cam for Lyft drivers: Falcon F360

CO Rideshare

Dec 5, 2018
A few years ago when I first started driving for Lyft, I was scared to put a dash cam in my car. I thought that it would scare off riders and would lead to bad ratings. As of recently, however, I've noticed that dash cams are almost a "must"; an essential staple in every driver's car.

I tried a few dash cams that I found on Amazon, but wish I wouldn't have messed around with those. Instead, I should have made the investment into a nice one from the start. My favorite? The Falcon Zero F360.

Let me be clear, this dash cam is not cheap. But it's worth every penny. Even though it's $250+, this thing is pretty much the Rolls Royce of dash cams. I can drive safely and comfortably, knowing very well that this little device has a low chance of failure, keeping me protected from nefarious riders, accidents, or whatever else would cause you to want to get a dash cam.

A few features I like...
  1. 3.5" LCD screen - very nice for previewing what you're recording
  2. 180 degree rotating viewing angle - great for filming inside or outside the car
  3. Loop recording - when you run out of room, the camera overwrites existing footage
  4. Depending on the package you buy, the camera sometimes comes with cord management clips and 32 gig sd card
If you haven't gotten yourself a dash cam yet, do it. In today's world, you can't be too careful. And.. you'll save yourself time and effort if something does happen to you while driving. Just remember... video evidence is irrefutable.

bhelling

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm glad you're recommending this dashcam because it's one of my favorites. There are plenty to choose from on the market, and it's easy to get lost in all the hype that the companies that make them drum up. I personally have this camera in my car, and it's been worth the money I spent on it ten times over!