URGENT: Full-time multi-app worker needed for TV segment

[email protected]

Jun 17, 2019
What City & State do you work in?
Portland, ME
Hi folks -

I am a production assistant for a documentary TV production company in Maine, USA, called Jynx Productions. (Website here!)

Among other things, we produce most of the North American content for one of Europe's most popular evening news shows, Galileo, which airs out of Germany and gets up to NINE MILLION viewers each night. If you're in the US, it's similar to an evening version of 'The Today Show' on NBC or '60 Minutes' on CBS.

Right now, we're working on a segment about full-time app-workers. People who hustle every day to make their living using apps exclusively.
If you're the right person, we would send our two-person production team out to you and spend the day with you to see how your workday goes and what it takes to make your living on apps.

Here's what we're looking for:
- someone who works full time for apps - does not have any regular employment, including part time, aside from it
- someone who does Rideshare + Food Deliver + something else (be it care, tasks, scooters, etc)

Please reach out to me if you're interested! I can be reached at [email protected] or call/text 207-561-0131 with your info.

Thanks,
Kerry / the Jynx Productions team